Location: Shenzhen / Suzhou, China
As Sourcing Manager, you work closely with the product teams to develop sourcing strategy for new products and continued support for existing products and/or new line extension.
What we want to see in you
- Work closely with the Product Teams to develop sourcing strategy for new products and continued support for existing products and/or new line extension. Responsibility includes supplier selection; prepare Request for Quotation, quotation analysis, price negotiation and supplier recommendation
- Work with across functional team to manage supply contracts, delivery and quality, ensuring the commercial and cost saving benefits are realized at the P&L level and ensuring on time delivery with the suppliers
- Follow up the new product development according to project timeline, and drive improvements in the speed of development and introduction of all new products
- Coordinate with Engineering, Quality, Product Management and Procurement to assure all sourcing requirements are documented, aligned and enable global application
- Identify opportunities for Strategic Sourcing excellence and cost savings in all areas of total cost and service of the product
- Utilize a Performance Scorecard to track progress against established goals and work with suppliers for the improvement
- Work with customers and internal managers to review and negotiate supply contracts, subcontractor agreements, and other terms and conditions
- Proactively plan for and drive capacity execution to ensure suppliers meet rapid capacity expansion for product growth objectives
- Achieve agreed savings and process improvement targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Materials, Supply Chain or related degree required; preference for Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Above 7 years of working experience in sourcing related functions, and candidate must have over 5 years’ knowledge of manufacturing
- Good understanding of cost drivers for the components
- Strong managerial skills to work across all functions and levels of an organization
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrate high energy and models behaviors to motivate
- English language competency required
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Analytical and Computer skills to manage data and information
- Requires travel to suppliers up to 30 percent.
If you’re interested in our job opening, please:
1) Name your email: Apply for – Sourcing Manager – Your name – Employee, and
2) Send to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Kindly be reminded English resume is a must.