Location: Shenzhen / Suzhou, China
As Program Manager, you need to drive the cross-functional team to achiever business targets by meeting customer requirements in terms of timely delivery, quality, process conformance and test procedures.
What we want to see in you
- Provide innovative solutions to customer needs and ownership of profit center or business unit economics: absolute profits, margins, etc
- Project Lead for overall preparation and coordination of NPI (New Product Introduction) from SMT (PCBA) to Box build (System Build) and with the objectives of best quality at no or minimal risk
- Responsible for the account’s P&L
- Lead the CFT team to ensure achieves customer target & expectation
- Leading NPI & Engineering team to drive the APQP process and risk analysis before mass production released
- Coordinate in driving continuous Improvement Plan/ action to bring up product quality, reduce operation costs
- Good project management skills and communications on commercial and technical claims
- Facilitate the product launching and making it known to the customers
- Keep updates with production of new products from project planning to production
- Evaluate the products review given by the customers
- Ensure that product schedules are followed during its development
- Work with inter department team (Manufacturing, QA, Logistics, Material and planning) who are involved in product development
- Negotiate with manufacturers and suppliers to meet the company and customers’ expectations
- Make project cost estimates including the resources, capital and other requirements to make the project successful
- Conduct meetings with suppliers to improve the new products and processes
- Offer the best solution that will cater the needs of the customer while making sure that the company will be productive and can save a lot in the process
- Coordinate with the customers regarding new product specifications and features.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities
- Demonstrate strong technical project management skills in handling internal team and customer team
- Demonstrate mastery of expertise in PCBA process, mechanical system assembly and process in conformal coating and potting solutions
- Demonstrate knowledge in high reliability industries standard/certification and understanding of interdependencies of such processes at the site
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference to practical situations
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Demonstrate experience in performance development, teaching/leading, mentoring and/or organization development. Instills appropriate behavior in others in support of the Company values
- Support strategic direction for the function and develop subject matter expert and standardize best practices for the critical processes.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience and training
- A Master’s or MBA degree is preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 6 years of engineering experience, including supervision
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work that requires repetitive motion
- May spend most of the time away from the desk in the production floor where new products are being developed. NPI Manager is usually onsite where they visit the engineering department, checking on the production staff and looking for any problems along the production process
If you’re interested in our job opening, please:
1) Name your email: Apply for – Program Manager/ Supervisor – Your name – Employee, and
2) Send to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Kindly be reminded English resume is a must.