Location: Shenzhen / Suzhou, China
As Mechanical Engineer, you offer consultation on designs related to the mechanical components and also follow up tooling and molding issues.
What we want to see in you
- Responsible for working high customer satisfaction and achieving professional objectives
- Collaborate with vendor to define specific professional objectives
- Passionately drive operational excellence and execution to provide high quality services to enable rapid business growth
- Adapting fast growth company culture.
Major areas of accountability
- Offer the consultation on designs related the mechanical components
- Follow up the tooling and molding issues, monitoring the progress, offer the professional suggestions to guide the tool shops and molding shops
- Creating the professional reports for significant work and findings
- Offer the consultation for purchasing of mechanical components
- Participate the experiment and offer the professional guidance for the works which are related mechanical
- Tooling and parts cost reduction. (New materials, processes and creative designs.)
- Machining, assembly and measurement process validation
- ME component FAI & qualification
- Tooling qualification
- ME & tooling lifetime & capacity analysis
Specific and demonstrated ability includes, but is not limited to:
- Working with vendors to make decisions and deliver results
- Listen effectively to clients, suppliers, colleagues, etc.
- Willingness and desire to communicate openly and honestly at all times
- Manage vendors with a high level of integrity emphasizing fairness and respect
- Coach, train, develop, and guide vendors to exceed expectations
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate in both formal and informal situations
- Keeping innovation and continuous improvement
- Serve as a positive role model to all program team members
- Good skill of AutoCAD, UG, Solidwork
- Hands-on experience with benching, tapping, power driver
- Can operate the press. Be familiar to tune the switch for injection, backing
- Be proficient with Microsoft office, Project, ACD see, Adobe Acrobat 3D, SnagIt software
- Respond positively to challenges and work effectively under pressure
- Travel frequently to all different levels of suppliers in the South China and East China, and occasionally overseas
- Team player, self-motivated.
- 8+ years of experience in tool manufacturing and mechanical parts development
- At least 5 years’ experience of tooling design on the consumer, industrial or automotive parts
- At least 3 years’ experience of molding or tryout, familiar with the performance of variety of plastic materials, just like PC,PC/ABS, ABS, TPE, PA66+GF,PA6+GF, PBT+GF….
- Have the experience of machining process, just like drilling/milling/grinding/EDM…etc.
- Familiar with any one of printing, painting, plating, hot stamping, vacuum metallization, laser etching, ultrasonic welding, etc.
- Good knowledge of mechanism, steels and non-ferrous metal
- Priority if be familiar with any one of stamping, Die-casting, MIM.
- College diploma, BS degree or above in Tooling or Mechanical Engineering
If you’re interested in our job opening, please:
1) Name your email: Apply for – Quality Manager/ SQE – Your name – Employee, and
2) Send to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Kindly be reminded English resume is a must.